Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Book Spotlight for A Dance For Fools


Title: A Dance for Fools
Author: J.A Lynch
Genre: Erotica
Book Blurb: 


Bianka, a vampire with an insatiable thirst and desire for the body unlocked Pandora's box when she disposed of Iona, and instead of getting the freedom she desired, she condemned herself to a curse.

With her new found fate as the Rose, comes the responsibility of choosing her own courtesan and fulfilling her pledge to Artemis and the Oracle, but Bianka is hell bent on revenge, and if she can't have her freedom then at least she can play the King and his court for fools.

Of course, nothing is never simple, and as Bianka puts all her energies into revenge, she doesn't see the ensuing chaos that she unleashes.

A dance for fools is only the beginning of the end...

Book Excerpt:
The grand doors were opened, and I was lead inside, straight through to the grand gallery and the hall of light. A series of sparkling chandeliers adorned the ceiling. The ceiling itself was decorated with paintings celebrating the life and history of our maker, Nosferatu. The artwork was quite spectacular. The dawn of the first Vampire was immortalised in those paintings, and this room served the purpose of remembering the setting of the sun and the rebirth of our kind, or so I was led to believe.
The gallery fell quiet as I began walking down the long passageway towards the thrown and the pompous King sat in it.
“Greetings your majesty.” I joyously greeted him as I stood before him.
To his side, Batar stood in an awkward position, trying his best not to make eye contact with me. On the other side stood Kefozsé, Batar’s younger brother. But it was impossible to deny me the pleasure of his glare. He couldn’t help it. The fact that I had more flesh than needed to be on show, made me stand out just a little too much. My breasts were heaving and the black onyx necklace accentuated my chest, made sure that all eyes were directed at them.
“Bianka, it is always a pleasure.” The King lied. His eyes were deep red and I could tell by the scent that lingered from him that he had fed and fucked quite recently. By looking around the room, I could easily pick out his latest conquest, a tall blonde, with green eyes and not the cleanest of pussies. She reeked and sniffing the air, I could smell the sexual desires of almost every man and woman stood in there.
“Batar delivered your message and gave me much to think about.” I teased. “But I am sure you’re well aware that my new found position of authority comes with new principles and priorities. I may be bound to Artemis and the Oracle, but I am also a Rose who has different tastes compared to my predecessor. Unlike her, I do not wish to parade the virgins of Hollókő before you or I. Instead, I have come up with a whole new concept for the inauguration ceremony: a grand masked ball.”
Clapping my hands together, I could hear the squeals of delight from many of the court, and Batar met my gaze and smirked.
“And when do you suggest the invites go out?” The King asked with a smug grin.
“Oh, I shall leave those particulars to you. I don’t deal with the mundane tasks; I’d much prefer to just show up on the night and feast.” I replied, bowing to the arrogant bastard and turned my back on him and walked towards the door.
“Oh, and one other thing, I expect everyone here to be masked, not just the candidates, but each and every one of you, is that clear?” I showed my authority and loved the thrill.

Purchase your copy for Kindle:


Author Bio:

Fiery Librian Julieanne Lynch is an author of urban fantasy books for both adults and teens. Julieanne lives in Northern Ireland , where she works on her Shadow World novels and other series full-time. Before becoming a writer, she considered a few different career paths, a rock star being one of them. She studied English Literature and Creative Writing at The Open University, and considered journalism as a career path. However, she decided writing was the way for her and believes all of her education and reading prepared her for it.

Julieanne also writes under the pen name J.A. Lynch.

An avid reader, Julieanne has always had an encompassing fascination with folklore. When not writing, she enjoys crime series such as Criminal Minds, CSI, NCIS and Cold Case, and loves anything with Vampires, listening to metal, meeting new people, drinking lots of green tea, and sharing her dreams with her children. She is a self-professed goth wanna-be,and is happy when left to write into the early hours of the morning.

Julieanne's YA series, The Shadow World novels, is published by Vamptasy Publishing and thus far contains Within the Shadows. It follows the war between vampires and shadow creatures. Giselle Bergman, an 18-year old human girl, falls victim to a scheme by one of her closest childhood friends, and embarks on a journey that sees her become the center of a battle between good and evil.

Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment