Young Adult Romantic Fantasy
Date Published: 11/19/2013
Ava Fox has spent the past year acclimating to her new life as a wizard of Shadow Hill. Over the past year, her connection with Dalton has only grown stronger. They share a bond she has never known before and can't explain.
The danger is still there, even after the Sabatino coven was defeated, and Ava's future is anything but sure. Her powerful relationship with Dalton continues to make others wonder about the Prophecy, and their place in it. Time and again Ava's loyalty and strength will be put to the test as she fights for those she loves.
There are many more secrets of Shadow Hill that will be revealed in The Prophecy.
Barnes and Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-prophecy-s-p-cervantes/1117451733?ean=2940149020881
Ten Things You Didn’t Know About S.P. Cervantes
11. I am a 3rd grade teacher and a writer. I wanted to become a teacher because I had so many growing up who did not nurture my talents. I strive every day to make my students see they are all special.
2. I am a twin. I have twin daughters. My twin sister also has twins. Yes, we multiply in our family.
3. I did not like to read growing up. Catcher in the Rye was the first book I actually read all the way through and loved.
4. I am addicted to reading. I have a constant battle going on between wanting to write and wanting to read.
5. I still consider myself a Jersey Girl even though I have been in California longer.
6. My favorite pizza place in the world is called Strawberries in New Jersey. I eat it every time I visit. Pizza is one of my favorite foods.
7. Dalton is a family name. I always wanted to name one of my children Dalton, but settled with naming my first character.
8. I am deathly afraid of flying. I go back to NJ to visit my family at least once a year, and nearly have a panic attack every time.
9. I LOVE to run! I have always been an athlete, but didn’t start running until three years ago. Now I’m hooked!
10. I have a rare condition called exercise induced anaphylaxia, which make #9 tricky and life threatening. If I eat meat (any kind) before exercising I can have a severe allergic reaction.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
S.P Cervantes lives in Orange County, California with her husband and three children, where she is a teacher. She enjoys spending time with her family, writing, reading, and running, but is always thinking of an idea for her next novel.
S.P. Cervantes is currently working on a new contemporary romance, while finishing the final novel of the Secrets of Shadow Hill series.
S.P. Cervantes has a B.S. in Psychology and a Master’s Degree in Cross Cultural Education.
Newsletter Sign Up: http://eepurl.com/LCeOv