Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Agent S5: Jaydan by Joni Hahn

jaydan FINAL#2
 
Agent S5: Jaydan (D.I.R.E. Agency #5) by Joni Hahn Publication Date: December 18, 2014 Genre: Sci-fi Romantic Suspense
 
Agent S5- Jaydan.v8-Final
synopsis
Agent S5: Jaydan Rose Credentials: • Former D.I.R.E. Enemy Agent • D.I.R.E. Double Agent Enhancement: • Muscle Acceleration/Strength Now that he’s part of the D.I.R.E. Agency’s elite squad of super-powered agents, Jaydan Rose is walking the straight and narrow. He absolutely, positively avoids three things: high-maintenance women, trouble, and Hope Powers. Days away from his estranged brother’s wedding, Jaydan gets a lead on the missing sister-in-law of Riordan “Saint” St. James, a fellow agent. If he can locate her, perhaps he can make up for not being there when Saint had needed him most, and prove he’s worthy of his new D.I.R.E. enhancement. As the only daughter of one of the richest men in the world, and with a special power of her own, Hope Powers wants to be taken seriously. If she can prove the D.I.R.E. Agency needs her new software application, she’ll have the credibility she craves.

No comments:

Post a Comment