Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Release day for Full Moon


Book Blurb:
Hidden lies...hidden demons…hidden battles…All leading to the ultimate sacrifice….
She knows what really brought me here.
She knows the ulterior motives that lead to our friendship.
She doubts what’s in my heart.
What she doesn’t know…all I’m willing to sacrifice in order to ensure eternity for her.
On the brink of putting a face to our enemy, I may have screwed up myself even more. As it turns out, now I’m battling not only an alpha with an uncanny ability to hide where no one can find him, but my own inner demons as well. Physically challenged, my only chance is to rely on two things: my brother and my love for her.
In the end, will Marjorie comprehend the depth of my sacrifice? Or will her pride get in the way of understanding…and her life?
BUY LINKS:
Amazon: Coming Soon
Excerpt:
Marjorie’s beautiful face lights up the second she spots me and my stomach knots even more. Will she hate me? How differently will she think of me afterwards? Because she will have a change of opinion about me, of that I have no doubt.
“Always,” she replies with a mischievous grin. And just like that I have the uncontrollable urge to kiss her.
Pushing the door open, I hurry inside, straight toward her. I’m focused on one thing; the need to hold her to me is almost unbearable.
In her current state, she looks so vulnerable. Much smaller than she really is. There are significant physical changes that have emerged due to stress, injuries, and the lack of a proper diet, but even so she’s the most gorgeous girl I’ve ever had the pleasure of laying eyes on.
I’m conscious that she carries emotional scars in addition to the physical. The gash on the top of her head is a constant reminder of her ordeal.
“Kyran—”
In just a few strides, she’s in my arms and our lips are interlocked. I want to hold her and never let her go. Her nearness brings me comfort—gives the illusion that I have it all.
My hands are on her back suddenly, exploring, caressing, and feeling with more than just my fingers, but with my heart and soul too. In my desperate need to transmit the emotional turmoil inside of me, I forget that we are not alone.
“Are we interrupting something?” Simone steps inside the room, effectively ending the exchange between Marjorie and me. We put some distance between us.

No comments:

Post a Comment