Saturday, December 16, 2017

When the Snowman Whispered by Kenya Wright

  Title: When the Snowman Whispered
By: Kenya Wright
Publication Date: December 23, 2016
Genre: Paranormal Romance
#whenthesnowmanwhisperedtour
***Warning: This book contains adult language, graphic violence, and explicit sex that may be disturbing for some readers. This book is not intended for readers under the age of 18.***
**A Standalone Novella dealing with Romance and Hoodoo Folk Magic**
When the Snowman whispered, Faith’s marriage had crumbled and the world had already gone insane. Instead of a holly jolly Christmas, the garbage of humanity filled the news. A crazy election and mass shootings. Riots and protests. People screamed at each other on and offline. In 2016, the world had gone mad and, maybe Faith too. Because there was a snowman. And she carved him into a cold, chiseled masterpiece. And he came alive. Maybe due to the mojo bag her mother gave her for Christmas. Maybe due to the human insanity bleeding and spilling its rot onto the earth. Or maybe it was all that hunger, sweltering inside of Faith and yearning to wake up and break free. Regardless, that beautiful snow man whispered. He came alive. And things will never be the same. 5.0 out of 5 stars ~ S. Lowry
A bit of fantasy, a bit of strange like the twilight zone with a bit of magic all tied in a messy bow of fun 4.0 out of 5 stars ~ Steamy IR Reads Original, intrigueing, creative masterpiece It was more to the story than i anticipated. It had the horror of Tananarive Due , the passion and mystery of Game of Thrones, and the realism and cautionary tale of Toni Morrison, with the mysticism of Alice Walker. A good read.
I wish he was real. I shaped him from snow, and he stood tall above me. He was chiseled glass in the winter. A life-sized crystal man, slick and curved in all the right places. I used a step ladder to smooth the top of his head, my knife to line his muscles, and my hands to form his face. Beautiful. I clutched the tiny red leather bag hanging from a string around my neck. A piece of twine tied it closed. A heart-shaped key dangled on its side. Letting go of the bag, I licked my lips and imagined him alive and in front of me. He’s gorgeous. I’d melt all over him. I sculpted for a living, but this had been my best work. The snowman’s flesh appeared like crushed pearls. I slipped my fingers along the smooth line of his body—shivering from the touch of him. He was frozen pecs and a cold bulge at his groin. A frosty masterpiece. I used my earrings for his eyes—oval sapphires surrounded by diamonds. They sparkled in the winter sun. “Those are some expensive eyes, my friend.” I placed the hat on his head.
Kenya Wright wrote her first novel during her third year at UM Law school. She dropped out a month after the release and never looked back. Words are power, and Kenya wants to be the greatest wizard that ever lived. It's an audacity to inspire and teach the healing of love through arousal. It's this crazy idea that love can not only help a reader escape, but the story can also teach the person about being human, while making them laugh, cry, and hot for more sex.
You can FOLLOW me Here on Amazon and you will be notified of new releases, or subscribe to my new release mailing list. http://eepurl.com/AcDbj
Social Media Links
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/KenyaWrightAuthor/ Goodreads - https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5402447.Kenya_Wright Twitter - @KenyaWrightBook Website - http://kenyawrightbooks.com/ Instagram - @kenya_patra Mailing List - http://eepurl.com/AcDbj

No comments:

Post a Comment