Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Spotlight for Capture

Cryptid Tales Banner
     


13484455
 
Title: Capture (Cryptid Tales #2)
Author: Brina Courtney
Genre: YA Paranormal Romance
 
When you're being chased, one piece of advice... run.
Now that I'm learning the extent of my gifts I know how to defend myself so instead of running it's time to face my fears. I'm not going to let bullies ruin my summer.
I'm going to make some friends to help defend the keep. Friends like me. It's definitely time to expand my circle, so let's include a Mothman, a Harpy and some other fairy tale creatures. Because my life is a fairy tale, right? Not so much.
One thing is for sure, whether I'm running or fighting, I'm in for the battle of my life.


Popular Book Highlights
“I know you’re scared,” he whispers, “but I will protect you. Whatever comes for us, I promise to always keep you safe.”
“I love you so much. I will never lose you. No matter what happens tonight, or for the rest of our lives, we’re in this together.”
"Besides, if she can look that good after two hundred years, she can do whatever she wants."
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."
About Brina Courtney:
 
5295520
 
Brina Courtney is a young adult author obsessed with chocolate, crime shows, and fantasy movies. She's spent the last few years as an elementary teacher and a high school cheering coach. She lives in a small town in Pennsylvania with her husband and two very loud, small dogs.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment